Heritage Sash Window Specialists (established 2003) is a family run business based in Abberley, Worcestershire. Ian Rowberry runs the company with his wife Angela. Ian initially trained as a Technical Illustrator and designer and has worked in Product Design and Technical Management within the window industry since 1987.
Heritage don’t employ pushy salesmen.
Ian will be more than happy to visit your property, briefly explain the work specifications, undertake a free no obligation survey and send or email an estimate detailing a concise breakdown of the work required.
Deposits are not usually required and payments are only expected after completion.
Our clients properties range from modest Victorian terraced houses to large country residences. A high proportion of our work is located in conservation areas and include many grade II listed buildings.
Recent Commercial Clients
- The Elms Hotel - Abberley
- Colliers - Stratford Civic Centre
- Stratford Town Hall
- Cox Contruction - Lloyds Bank redevelopment project
- Villa Road Birmingham Apolicks
- Costa Coffee Worcester
- Court Property Developments Worcester
- Oswald Bailey - Bromsgrove High Street
- Mtec Contruction - Blakebrook Nursing Home
- Windflower Housing Association - Cannon Frome Court
- Select Letts - Worcester
- City Church - Worcester
- The Lawns Nursing Home - Alcester
- Droitwich Methodist Church
- Coventry Almshouses Charity - Droitwich